Established in 1887, Family Service & Children’s Aid Society is a private, not-for-profit 501 (c) (3), multi-service agency. The Agency serves the citizens of our community and surrounding counties with a wide variety of comprehensive human services. Quality assured programs are provided targeting issues relating to mental health, promoting healthy behaviors, substance abuse, prevention and education, and domestic and sexual violence to meet the needs of children, individuals, and families.
Many services are provided directly by the Agency while others are a result of collaborations with other health and human service agencies, county administration, law enforcement, hospital-based agencies, and school prevention programs.
Programs offered include:
- Alternatives To Violence (ATV)
- Anger Management
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment (D&A)
- Family Foundations Program
- Home & Community Services
- Individual & Family Counseling
- PPC Violence Free Network & Shelter
- School-Based Programs
- Supervised Visitation
- Venango Fatherhood Initiative (VFI)
- Youth Connection